Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Dinner Conversation with my Family

-Hottie McHottenstein: Dean's biggest crush in American Government
-Jesse breaking the Manscill Curse
-Tanner being home schooled in Israel (yeah, right--he needs friends)
-Dad instructing Jami on the art of landscaping
-Jami's update on our neighbors we use to live next to in New York
-My mom's paper route
-Easter traditions (my dad made up a few new ones this year)
-Trevor Harmon... he just asked Kaitlyn to prom... need I say more.
-How mom treated us when we were sick growing-up (she was always good at saying, "get-up and just go to school")

2 comments:

Talai said...

Thanks Caleb. I would have rather heard it then read it, but I'll take what I can get! I can totally picture the conversations and it makes me laugh about Mom. She was always super tough on us about just getting up even though we were sick!

Dean said...

Hottie McHottenstien!!! The egg represents the fact that, at first, she was cool, but over time it went bad..dang it.